Selasa, 16 Juni 2015

Interview : Full-Time Father

"Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs." - Pam Brown

Father... It only has 5 syllables but worth thousand words. He is the one who is able to keep me safe. He always taught me how to survive in life obstacle. His name is Sugih Arto, he was born on 6th of September 1971 in Tasikmalaya and he works as a business man. He is a humble and responsible person, he is also blended with the society so he became a neighbourhood coordinator. He is my motivator, so I decided to interview him during the trip to Lembang on Saturday, 6th of June 2015.




M : "Dad, can I ask something?"
F : "Anytime cha..."
M : "How to always be able to survive through the obstacles in adolescence"
F : "I have also been going through a adolescence just like you, when I was being a teenager I was less able to understand myself because I think adolescence is a period of transition of adulthood"
M : "Although, can I change my mindset and try to be more mature?"
F : "Okay, all of the problems back to yourselves and the way you hold your own problems that will make you more mature"
M : "Oh.... I got it, I think it is the right time for me to set up my life to be better and it will make me becoming more mature"
F : "You have been trying to be better, cha.....but you have to remember"
M : "Remember something that knocked me down?"
F : "Nope, but you have to remember that all of your effort won't be worth without a prayer. Because perhaps you hate a thing and it's good for you, and perhaps you love a thing and it's bad for you. And Allah knows while you're not"
M : "I agree, I think that is the most important thing because the path a person takes can only be seen clearly after the destination has been reached and Allah can show you the destination is. 
F : "Yes, so don't worry if you're not sure where you're headed or what your long term goals are, stay true to yourself and it will make sense in the end and remember Allah always hear and help you to reach something that you want"
M : "I will always remember:) Thank you Dad for your advice"

(M : Me and F : Father)

1 komentar: